Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Audio books are the best summer reading!

I LOVE Books!
I love closing my eyes and listening to a book being read to me. This habit started when my sixth grade teacher used to give us this treat every Friday afternoon. I am sure this was a major seed that was planted that encouraged me to become a writer.
Now, one of my absolute favorite things to do in the summertime is to float in my pool and listen to an audio book!
 Did you know you can have me read my books to you?
Do you love fiction? Go on a wild adventure and listen in on a magickal conversation that takes you through dreams, hopes, visions, and walk on the streets of South Philadelphia in my award winning book Lilith!
Is self enrichment what you are seeking?
Enjoy my book, Unfolding Happiness, 
that earned  the title of one of the top 100 books of 2016!
Both books earned me the title of 50 great writers you should be reading!

Purchase the audiobook of Unfolding Happiness here! 

These titles are published by:
Enjoy your summer reading!
Do you need creative writing? Help with your writing? Coaching on realizing your writing dreams?


No comments:

Post a Comment